Tuesday, March 20, 2012

So happy

I got the coolest package in the entire world today, from the talented Jennibellie! link to her blog  I need to e-mail her a thank you note and writer her a letter, but first I just had to post about it all!

I also give a 5 star rating on her Zine, link to Creative Juice  I Etst page to buy it! For real everyone who is into Zines this is a good one! 

At present I am working on a new package for her- she is so creative and the little details are so amazing. I wish I had her talent. I am already working on a 2nd package to send her- not to mention toughing in a few gifts. Her package was SO amazing.

I am really getting into this packet trades- especially over sea’s. I am working on one for my good friend Kathleen and for Jennibellie! As well as a kit for my friend Danny.

On that note is anyone interested in trading or making a Zine together or as a group?

As for the store we are doing well! Almost done- getting it show room ready. I am thinking this weekend will be our “yard” sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment