Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lets Start to Talk

So I have decided to become more active with my blog.
I have decided that I am going to blog pictures of my journals and my art! Since I have been journaling since I was 12 years old and I am now 25 I have photographed & scanned only a few of my journals so far. I have year's worth so I am going to just post what I can when I can!

Some good photo's from 2011 & 2010
 
Music is life

 
Smoke Stick- love the elecronic & my Kill Bill Style Suit

 
Bohemian Gypsy

                            
                                  My heart rests in the Ochean

Also a picture of my New Journal- I am holding off till the new years to write in it but here is a picture. IT is AMAZING beautiful one of a kind hand crafted leather journals made in Turkey! Link to the artist who made the journal it's from a collection called
TOTEMSCOLLECTION  this is just a link to an ebay page but scroll down and you see the TOTEMSCOLLECTION info http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270864560657#termspolicy
The gift is from wonderful man, Sean who got it for me as a holiday gift!


I am going to work on photographing my journals and get to posting! I would love to hear what others think!

Also Personal Friends & Blogs that I follow: I am still figuring out how to add you as followers so forgive the fact it is going to take some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment