Tuesday, December 27, 2011

the morning passes into afternoon


So there is a prowler in my apt complex- basically behind my apt. I have been on high alert my 2nd round of suspicions... Aside from talking to the wonderful postal women who I have a friendly relationship with keeps me in the loop. I give here candy over Halloween, a little card a tip during Christmas, she gave me a card and keeps me in the loop about safety tips in the area. There has been more news... I got a message from the rental office and there was an attempted assault right on the trail behind my place where we walk our dog.

2 of my favorite things!



Watching Extreme coupons... I am trying to clip as many as I can and print off a bunch of things. Coupons are the jam. To be honest though some of the EXSTREME coupons people reck it for the rest of us. However I am clipping and printing away- not to mention the 2012 coupon book coming to me/us! Wow- so excited!



So got a bunch done today- the apt is clean! Heck ya! The bedroom I am working on, need to deposit money in the bank! Hit the post office, then hit Urban Outfitters to make some returns, world market returns, just doing the rounds. I am still working on the bedroom, cleaning and organizing. I guess I need to be getting to that now, I will blog more a bit later. My hope is to get my journals posted up- the issues that I am facing with that are of course editing photographed entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment