Monday, January 2, 2012

friends

Sitting here smoking my electronic smoke stick- I am going to stick with it. Up early today- woke up at around 3am got a good enough start on the day, a touch lazy but good. I have errands to do today at South Point, and then today I have some enjoyable plans later today. I am meeting a new friend! I am happy that there are other interesting and brave people am ho are interested in making friends.

Speaking of friends I am lucky to have a few good people in my life that I call friends- sadly most of them are spread out across the country and even the globe. However I find as some of my friends do that it is hard to make friends at this this stage of our lives. I know good people from good family’s- college educated, advanced in their work and most are good looking but still it seems loneliness has gripped them too. Although it is I a comfort to think that I am not alone still it hurts my heart. Perhaps reaching out in my words will help others dealing with this same issue, maybe.

I am still can wrap my mind around the fact that it is the year 2012- wild. Alright I should shower and get dressed and get my day going.

No comments:

Post a Comment